Bibliography and Credits
1.Ballantines Illustrated History of the Violent Century Book number 19- The Opening Moves August 1914, by John Keegen, Copyright 1971
2. The Experience of World War One, by J.M. Winte, Cpoyright 1989 Equinox (Oxford) LTD.
3. The Guns of August, by Barbara W. Tuchman, Copyright 1962, published by the Macmillian Co.
4. The Marshall Cavandish Illustrated Encyclopedia of World War One, Editor-n-Chief Brigadier Peter Young, Published by Marshall Cavandish Corp. Copyright 1984
5. World War One, by David Shermer, Copyright Octopus Books Limited 1973
6. The First world war, by John Keegan, Published by Alfred A. Knoph, Copyright 1989
7.The Great War,1914-1918 a Pictorial History, by John Terraine, First Published 1965 by Hutchinson and Co. Copyright 1965
8.British Butchers and Bunglers of world War One, by John Laffin, A Sutton Publishing Book, Copyright 1988
9. A Photo History of World War One, by Philip J. Haythornthwaite, Arms and Armor Press, Copyright 1993
10. World War One in photographs, by Adrian Gilbert Consultant editor: John Terraine, Published by Amber Books, Copyright 2000
11. Artillery, by Ian Hogg and John Batchelor, Published by arrangement with Ballantine Books Inc., Copyright 1972
12.Great Battles of World War I, by Anthony Livesey, Introduction by Major-General Sir Jeremy Moore, Published by Macmillan Publishing Company, Copyright 1989
13. The Drednoughts- by David Howarth and the Editors of Time Life Books, copyrite 1979 by Time Life Books
14. The Nations At War 1914 Edition by Willis J. Abbott, published by Leslie-Judge Co. publishers New York, Copyright Doubleday, Page & Co. 1914
15. Battleships of World War One, An Encyclopedia of the Battleships of all Nations - by Antony Preston, published by Stackpole books Cameron and Kelker Streets Harrisburg Pa 17105, Copyrite by Antony Preston and Lionel Leventhal Ltd. 1972